On this 2-day Agra and Jaipur tour from Delhi, you’ll explore some of the region’s top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur. The tour package is specially designed for those travelers who want a short trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi.
This is the best short trip to visit Agra and Jaipur in 2 days. For first time travelers, one of the most popular tourist places in North India. In 2 days visit: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, and City Palace, Royal Observatory, Pink City, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Jal Mahal (Water Palace) in Jaipur and enjoy elephant Safari in Amber Fort.
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri, a fascinating ghost city built in the 16th century.
- Discover the popular sights in Jaipur – City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
- Ride on Elephant back at Amber Fort.
Day 01: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
In the early morning, our skilled driver will pick you up from your desired location in Delhi and then drive you safely to the historic city of Agra in a luxurious vehicle. On arrival, you start with the most prestigious and famed monument of India, The Taj Mahal followed by Agra Fort. We cover Agra and move on to Jaipur by road while dropping by Fatehpur Sikri, another heritage monument on the way.
Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur – Delhi
Today start your morning by viewing the magnificent City Palace and Jantar Mantar, then will proceed to visit the Hawa Mahal, all of which are distinct in its own ways. Next we will take you to the Amber Fort, and on the way see Jal Mahal. Explore the massive Amber fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Encounter fun filled experience of elephant ride to the entrance of the fort. After exploring the sights of Jaipur will drive back to Delhi. Upon reaching, driver will drop you at your preferred location in Delhi.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees
- Accommodation / Hotels ( available on re….)
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional guide ( available on re….)
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Other Activities
- Driver & Guide’s Tips
Note: Above This Tour program is suggested plan, It’s totally fine to customize, skip or add any sights or day