If you have only one day and want to visit the towns of Ajmer and Pushkar, this same day tour package from Jaipur is the best option for you. We combine the visit to Pushkar, a sacred destination and Ajmer – a historical city. With the company of our expert chauffeur, who knows the city inside out, you’ll explore the best places of Ajmer and Pushkar by Taxi cab (car).
You will be pick-up by our driver from your preferred location and welcomed by our tour guide and after that you will proceed to Ajmer – Pushkar visit.
- Explore holy cities of Ajmer and Pushkar.
- Learn about culture and traditional of Hindu practices at Brahma Temple, World’s only Brahma temple.
- Participate in a puja ceremoney: a religious offering to Hindu divinities.
- Visit the Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Pushkar is the spiritual town of the northern state of Rajasthan, this town bordering the Thar Desert. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The holy city of Pushkar is dotted with temples among which the 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Temple, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a pre-eminent red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Pushkar has a really magical feel to it, and its a much sought-after destination for tourists and devotees flocking to Rajasthan.
Ajmer is one of the major and oldest cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan, it is famous for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah which is the domed shrine of Muslim Sufi saint, Garib Nawaz. Ajmer is also the gateway to the holy city of Pushkar, which is just 11 km away. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli mountains. Ajmer is a major pilgrim centre for Muslims as well as a base to enter Pushkar, the Hindu pilgrim centre.
The tour begins with a pick-up from your desired place in Jaipur and you will be driven to Pushkar which is a 2.5-3 hours drive from Jaipur. Upon your arrival you may visit the following suggested places in Pushkar:
- Brahma Temple
- Pushkar Lake
- Explore Pushkar town – Varah Temple, Maan Mahal.
After sightseeing tour of Pushkar, next you will be driven to Ajmer and there you may visit these places:
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah – Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
- The Jain temples in Ajmer
- Adhai Din Ka Jhopra (another masterpiece of Indo-Islamic architecture)
After the completion of your day trip, you will be heading back to Jaipur.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fee at any place
- Other Activities
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver & Guide’s Tips