Agra, the word is self-evident to many because it’s home to one of the seven wonders of the world – the Taj Mahal. The city of the Taj Mahal is a gateway to architectural excellence. Agra is a city offering a exploring of the beautiful era. The rich historical facts of Agra are clearly reflected in its numerous monuments dotted in and around the city.
- Experience the superb view the Taj Mahal at the sunrise time.
- Learn more about historical context of the Taj Mahal.
- Visit Agra Fort and learn the about its Mughal architecture.
- You will be received by your host from your hotel in Jaipur city limits or Jaipur Airport at 2:00 AM.
- After a short meet and greet you will be driven to the city of Agra, the drive would be approximately for 4 Hours.
- After your arrival in Agra, you will witness the great beauty of sunrise at the magnificient Taj Mahal.
- Explore the Taj Mahal and know the love story behind the construction of the Taj Mahal.
- After your exploration of the Taj Mahal, you will be heading to the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort also known as Red Fort, large 16th-century fortress of red sandstone located on the Yamuna River.
- Walk through this historic fort and explore its impressive buildings and structures, including the Moti Masjid, Musamman Burj, Diwan-i-Khas, Shahjahani Mahal, and Jahangiri Mahal.
- Post the completion of the tour, you may head for lunch at a local restaurant. Later you will be driven back to Jaipur, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, a city predominantly in red sand-stone, situated at a distance of 37 kms from Agra.After arriving, our driver will drop you at your desired place in Jaipur.