Visit Jaipur sights during this weekend road trip at your own speed. Discover Rajasthan’s vibrant bazaars, stunning palaces, and impressive forts.
The capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan is Jaipur, usually referred to as the “Pink City” or just “Jaipur.” Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II established it in the year 1727.
Jaipur, located in the semi-desert areas of Rajasthan, is one of India’s finest planned towns. The city that was once the royal capital is now the state capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur’s architecture reflects the tastes of the Rajputs and Royal dynasties. Jaipur is becoming a significant business hub with all of the amenities of a metropolitan metropolis.
Day 1: Jaipur
While historical splendor is the mainstay of Jaipur’s tourism, the city entices you with a lot more, like religious destinations, architectural marvels, and even an age-old astronomical observatory. We have incorporated a bit of all that in your first-day itinerary of places to visit in Jaipur on a two-day trip. All these places are located within the city, so you can easily cover and spend ample time at each of them. Upon your arrival in Jaipur you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Jal Mahal at Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace in the heart of Jaipur
- Nahargarh Fort
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Jaipur
- Johari Bazar
- Jantar Mantar
After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
What can be a better way to experience the grandeur of Jaipur than visiting some of its famous forts? That is why we have weaved the second phase of your 2-day itinerary for Jaipur around its majestic forts and a few other must-visit attractions. Here’s our pick for your day 2 tour of Jaipur:
- After your nice warm breakfast, the driver picks you up from your hotel.
- First up you will be visiting the iconic Hawa Mahal – or the Palace of Winds which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- After your lunch, you will visit the Amer Palace and Fort, followed by the Jaigarh Fort.
- In the evening you will be going to the Lakshmi Narayan Temple/ Birla Temple.
- If time permits, you may go to the famed Choki Dhani for dinner.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Jaipur.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fee at any place
- Other Activities
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver & Guide’s Tips