Enjoy full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour package , explore Jaipur Pink City With famous monuments and historical sites of the Pink City of Rajasthan. Jaipur showcases the rich and vibrant culture and tradition of Rajasthan. Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the 18th century by Sawai Jai Singh as India’s first planned city. Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst Indian as well as international travellers.
- A full-day trip of Jaipur city.
- Explore the royal history of Jaipur at its City Palace.
- Visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal.
- Experience an optional elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Travel in a comfortable chauffeur driven air-conditioned car.
Detailed Tour Plan
JAIPUR known as the ‘Pink City’, it is home to a wonderful selection of ancient forts and palaces. This is fastest growing city of the world and it belongs to the tourist Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
Aside from ubiquitous pink colour, Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the enticing monuments like City Palace, Amber Fort, Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Your tour starts with a pickup from Airport/ Hotel in Jaipur.
- First will take you to Amber Fort, where you can enjoy the panoramic view uphill from Amber Fort.
- Experience the thrill and joy of an elephant ride at the fort.
- Visit Jal Mahal (The Water Palace).
- Admire the beauty of the Hawa Mahal.
- See Jantar Mantar, the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world.
- Visit the magnificent City Palace, which is the home of the Maharaja.
- At the end explore the magnificent Albert Hall Museum.
- Explore Jaipur’s buzzing central market.
After visiting the places, your driver will drop you back at your desired place in Jaipur.
- Pick-up and Drop from Jaipur Hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Day Tour by Tuk Tuk or Private Car (taxi cab).
- Fuel, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Monuments Entrance Fee.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- guide available on request