Take a tour of the famous destination of Rajasthan, Bikaner is surrounded by the great Thar Desert and is the home to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
- Explore all major attractions of Bikaner, like the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace and many more during this tour.
- Visit the National Research Centre on Camel in Bikaner.
- A comfortable air-conditioned private car with an English speaking driver.
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival – Bikaner
On your arrival at the Jaipur airport or your desired location, you will be welcomed and assisted by our representative or chauffeur and then proceed towards Bikaner. The distance from Jaipur to Bikaner is approximately 330 km and may take up to 6 hours.
Upon arrival, check-in your hotel at Bikaner before starting the local sightseeing as per your convenience. We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place in Bikaner which might not be in the list:
- Junagarh Fort, a fort that is in good shape since the 16th century and was the home to the royal family.
- Lalgarh Palace is a palace and heritage hotel in Bikaner, built for Sir Ganga Singh, Maharaja of Bikaner.
- Prachina Museum: Museum tracing Bikaner’s cultural history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions and armor.
After the completion of your first day’s tour, get dropped at the hotel in Bikaner.
Day 02: Bikaner Sightseeing Tour
Begin the tour of Bikaner from the hotel at the communicated to the driver as per your convenience. Today we will take you to these below-recommended places:
- Shri Laxminath Temple: Built in the years 1504 & 1526 is one of the oldest temples in the Bikaner region of Rajasthan.
- Sursagar Lake: A beautiful lake amidst the city of Bikaner.
- Sri Sadul Museum: This museum was established in the year 1976, it exhibits Georgian paintings, hunting trophies and rare artifacts.
- Ganga State Museum: This museum is located near the Junagarh fort and a part of it is also a library. This museum exhibits the belongings of Maharaja Ganga Singh
- Bikaner Raj Parivar Vishram Grah
- Bhandasar Jain Temple: Bhandasar Jain Temple or Banda Shah Jain temple is situated at Bikaner, Rajasthan. This temple is famous for wall painting and artwork.
Day 03: Bikaner – Jaipur
Last day of your trip you will visit National Research Centre on Camel; it was established in 1984 by the Central Government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research on the outskirts of Bikaner city to promote research and development on camels. It is located about 8 km from Bikaner city in the state of Rajasthan in India.
Later drive back to Jaipur, upon reaching, you will be dropped off at the hotel/airport in Jaipur.