Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is a wildlife area in Jaipur is popularly known for its leopards and also several other fauna species. It’s an amazing place away from the main city. Jhalana Leopard safari park spread over 33 sq km east of Jaipur, the Jhalana forest area is said to have 20 leopards and panthers. Jhalana Safari Park is the best place to witness leopards, jackals, hyena, deer, peacocks, monkeys and many other creatures. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy a day to experience wildlife safari. Come and explore the Jhalana Leopard safari.
At this park, you can also enjoy the stunning views of the sunrise and sunsets and the Aravalli mountain range. The leopard population is well preserved, which is resulting in a significant increase of the leopards in the park.
- Visit Jhalana Safari Park to spot Leopards in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy safari with knowledgeable naturalists.
- Explore the Flora and fauna of the Jhalana reserve forest in an open jeep.
- All the guests are required to report at the entry gate of Jhalana Leopard Safari Park at their selected time at 6:00 am or 4:00 pm (select time while booking).
- The host for the safari will greet the guests and the tour begins after a quick briefing session and safety instructions.
- On board the 4×4 jeep to start the wildlife safari along with the naturalist to explain the local information and help you in wildlife spotting.
- During the safari, you may witness leopard in its natural habitat. That may be on a tree or on a jungle trail or a near a water source, Leopards are masters in making themselves almost invisible in their surroundings.
- If the option of Shikar Audi (available as an add-on) is selected while booking, one can see the mesmerizing sunrise and sunsets in the majestic Aravallis from this two-storeyed animal spotting platform in the park.
- The guest will be dropped back at the entry gate of the Jhalana Leopard Safari Park by estimated 2.5 hours from the start time.