- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the most outstanding examples of Mughal architecture.
- Explore Agra Fort, large 16th-century fortress of red sandstone.
- See Fatehpur Sikri – the abandoned capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a tour of the city of Agra, famous for being the home to Taj Mahal, starting from Jaipur and bringing you back on the same day.
Agra is the city of the iconic Taj Mahal. Located in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, at a distance of about 237 km from Jaipur. Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
Your tour will start with a pickup from your desired place in Jaipur and then you will be driven to Agra which will be a five or five and a half hours journey from Jaipur inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
Upon your arrival in Agra, you will visit the following tourist places in Agra – those are:
- The Taj Mahal.
- Agra Fort
- The Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Fatehpur Sikri
After the completion of your trip, you will be driven back to Jaipur and drop you off at your designated place with lots of good memories of the tour.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional guide ( available on re….)
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Meals Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver & Guide’s Tips