The best approach to discover Jaipur’s most famous neighborhoods and orient yourself in the capital of Rajasthan is to take this guided walking tour.
With the aid of an English-speaking guide, take a three hour walking tour of the city to get to know the true atmosphere and experience Jaipur from the ground up! Your tour will start at Chandpole Gate where you will meet the guide and learn about this fascinating historical artefact, one of seven historic entry gates. After that, you’ll proceed to Hawa Mahal, also known as the lovely Wind Palace and one of the most magnificent displays of traditional Indian architecture in and around the city.
After taking pictures, you’ll see the Govind Dev Ji Temple, which the first Jaipur ruler had constructed. You’ll have plenty of time to meander through the city’s streets and stop by any number of regional markets that are teeming with goods and fresh food. While you’re here, you can also eat some local specialties and snacks and sip lassi while you’re at it! You’ll have the chance to observe Rabri being prepared in a well-known 90-year-old kitchen.
This well-known dessert favourite is constructed of thickened, sweetened milk with multiple layers of malai or cream and is loaded with dried fruits, saffron, and cardamom. Then you’ll proceed to the area of marble carvers, where you can observe artisans meticulously going about their business and producing works of art. Before concluding the tour with tea and coffee with the residents and learning about their daily lives, see Lord Rama’s Temple and other off-the-beaten-path locations and hear about them from your guide.
- A three-hour walking tour led in English will show you Jaipur’s true colours and vibe.
- Explore the 18th-century Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) facade, which is renowned worldwide.
- Explore the neighborhood’s streets and pass by the Pink City’s oldest and largest marketplaces.
- Observe the preparation of the renowned Jaipuri dessert Rabri in a 90-year-old family kitchen.
- Witness the creation of marble sculptures by taking a quick stroll through the marble carver’s area.
- Engage in conversation with locals over a cup of tea or coffee to find out about their daily experiences.
- Air-Conditioned Private Car with Driver
- Services of English / Hindi Speaking Guide for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Parking Charges
- Hill Charges
- Complimentary Packaged Drinking Water Bottles
- Sanitizer & Masks in Car.
- Elephant Ride Charges
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Meals Cost